This excerpt is taken from Sheikh Abu Hamza Abdul Khaliq Siddiqi's book Sahi Fazail-e-Amaal.
Allah, the Lord of Glory, has declared the Ummah of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, as the best nation. And He said that you have been brought forth to reform the people. The Companions, may Allah be pleased with them, the Followers, the Imams of Hadith, and the scholars, may Allah have mercy on them all, have been actively engaged in the propagation and dissemination of Islam in every possible way. They encouraged people to obey Allah’s commands and avoid prohibitions. With this mission, in the Indian subcontinent as well, many different sects, schools of thought, and movements are continuously engaged day and night, each inviting people to religion according to their own understanding. In today’s session, we will take a brief overview of a well-known Tablighi Jamaat of the subcontinent. There is no doubt that among the members of this group, there is a passion for inviting to religion, working day and night for it, and spending their wealth and time on it. All these things are present, but is effort alone sufficient for salvation, or is the reform of beliefs and ideologies also necessary? God willing, in the light of "الدین النصیحہ" (The Religion is Advice), a few remarks will be presented for all of us to consider whether this is truly the Islam we are inviting to?
First Incident :
A brief analysis of the book "Fazail-e-Amaal" is presented. In this book, Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Zakariya Sahib has narrated authentic, weak, and fabricated traditions and incidents, along with recording such incidents of elders that are explicitly against Islamic teachings.
It is narrated from Sufyan Thawri that once I was going outside. I saw a young man who, whenever he took a step or placed his foot down, would say: اللهم صـل على محمد وعلى آل محمد. I asked him, is your action based on any scholarly evidence? (Or just an opinion?) He asked, who are you? I said: Sufyan Thawri. He said: Are you the Sufyan with the sweat? I said: Yes! He said: Do you have knowledge of Allah? I said: Yes, I do. He asked: How do you have this knowledge? I said: I bring out the day from the night, and the night from the day, and create the form of a child in the mother's womb. He said: I did not recognize anything. I said: Then how do you recognize? He said: When I firmly intend to do something, I have to cancel it. And when I decide to do something, I cannot do it. From this, I recognized that there is another being who performs my actions. I asked: What is this Durood? He said: I went for Hajj with my mother. My mother stayed there (meaning she died). Her face turned black and her stomach swelled, from which I realized that a very great sin had occurred. When I raised my hands in supplication to Allah Almighty, I saw a cloud coming from Tihamah (Hijaz), from which a man appeared. He spread his blessed hand over my mother's face, which became completely bright, and when he placed his hand on her stomach, the swelling completely went away. I began to ask him: Who are you that you removed the affliction from me and my mother? He said: I am your Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. I said: Give me some advice. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: Whenever you place or lift a foot, recite اللهم صل على محمد وعلى آل محمد.
Reference: Fazail-e-Amaal, pp. 879-880 - Fazail Durood Shareef, Story No: 46 - Maktaba Rehmania, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
Before commenting on this incident, consider another similar incident:
Second Incident:
This incident is attributed to Imam Sufyan Thawri, may Allah have mercy on him. He says: "I was performing Tawaf, and I saw a person who recited Durood at every step. He did not recite any Tasbih or Tahleel, etc. I asked him the reason for this. He asked, 'Who are you?' I said: I am Sufyan Thawri, may Allah have mercy on him. He said: If you were not unique in your time, I would not have told you and revealed my secret. Then he said: My father and I were going for Hajj. When we reached a place, my father fell ill. I kept arranging treatment, but suddenly he passed away, and his face turned black. Seeing this, I was very distressed and recited انا لله and covered his face with a cloth. At that moment, I fell asleep. In my dream, I saw a man more handsome than anyone I had ever seen, wearing the cleanest clothes I had ever seen, and having the best fragrance I had ever encountered. He was walking quickly towards us. He removed the cloth from my father's face and touched his face, which then turned white. As he was about to leave, I quickly grabbed his cloth and said: May Allah have mercy on you, who are you? Because of you, Allah has shown kindness to my father during the journey. He said: You do not recognize me; I am Muhammad bin Abdullah, the Master of the Quran, peace be upon him. Your father was a great sinner, but he frequently sent blessings upon me. When calamity befell him, his supplication reached me. And I respond to every supplication of those who frequently send blessings upon me."
Reference: Fazail Amaal, p. 877 - Fazail Durood Shareef, Story No: 43 - Maktaba Rehmania, Lahore.
Analysis :
From these two incidents, it is understood that:
● Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah ﷺ, knows the unseen.
● He relieves people's difficulties.
● He touches the faces of non-mahram women. May Allah protect us!
◈Review in the light of Quran and Sunnah:
Although the matter of knowing the unseen is concerned, Allah Almighty has said in the Quran:
﴿قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ﴾
Say, "I do not possess for myself any harm or benefit except what Allah should will. And if I had knowledge of the unseen, I could have acquired much good, and no harm would have touched me. I am only a warner and a bringer of good tidings to a people who believe."
Reference: (7-Al-A'raf:188)
This means it is clear that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) does not possess knowledge of the unseen. However, from the mentioned events, it is understood that even after the death of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), he is aware of the conditions of people.
Not only is he aware, but he also responds to their pleas, which is negated by the Quranic verse mentioned above. Rather, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught Sayyiduna Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them) the belief in Tawheed that:
"Whenever you ask, ask Allah, and whenever you seek help, seek help from Allah, and keep this in mind that if the entire Ummah gathers to benefit you, they cannot benefit you except by what Allah wills, and similarly, if the entire Ummah gathers to harm you, they cannot harm you except by what Allah wills."
Reference: Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Book of the Description of the Resurrection, Hadith No: 2516
Al-Albani (may Allah have mercy on him) declared it "Sahih."The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught the companions (may Allah be pleased with them) to seek help from Allah, but in the mentioned events, it is attributed to the Prophet that he responds to every plea of those who send abundant blessings upon him. In short, the teachings of the Quran and Hadith are one thing, and the virtues of deeds are another.
Third Incident:
Similarly, apart from these two incidents, a third similar incident is also narrated in which after the death of an usurer, his head (face, etc.) became like that of a pig, but upon the intercession of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, the head and face were restored to normal.
Reference: Fazail-e-Amaal, p. 876, Story No: 43, Maktaba Rahmaniya, Lahore.
Analysis:
Whereas the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, used to curse not only the usurer but also the one who writes and witnesses the transaction. And in this fabricated incident, the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, is shown recommending the usurer. May Allah protect us.
Another point in incident number (1) that goes against Shariah and the exemplary conduct of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, is that he is shown touching the woman's face and stomach, whereas Sayyida Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, narrates:
والله ما مست يد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يد مرأة قط، غير أنه يبايعهن بالكلام.
Meaning: By Allah! The blessed hand of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, never touched the hand of any woman other than his wives. And he used to take the pledge of allegiance verbally from women.
Reference: Sahih Muslim, Book of Leadership, Chapter on How Women Give Pledge of Allegiance, Hadith No: 1866
Here we invite our Tablighi brothers to reflect and consider what the reality is. In the books of Hadith, the exemplary conduct of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, is narrated one way, and in the book of virtues, something else is stated.
No matter how great and learned the writer and narrator may be, he cannot be greater than the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, Sayyida Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, and other noble companions, may Allah be pleased with them. Therefore, in such cases, we give preference to the Quran and Hadith, because the foundation of salvation is this.
Fourth Incident: The Divine Lover Remains Alive:
Zakariya Sahib writes: Sheikh Abu Yaqub Sanusi says that a disciple came to me and said that I will die tomorrow at the time of Zuhr. Accordingly, the next day at Zuhr time, he came to the Masjid al-Haram, performed Tawaf, went a little distance away, and died. I washed him and buried him. When I placed him in the grave, he opened his eyes. I said that there is life even after death. He said that I am alive, and every lover of Allah remains alive.
Reference: Fazail Sadaqat, p. 606, Part Two, Kutub Khana Faizi Lahore, p. 563 - Maktaba Rehmania, Lahore.
From this incident, it is understood that this disciple had knowledge of his death. The second point is that every lover of Allah remains alive.
◈Analysis in the Light of Quran and Sunnah:
Come! Now let us examine this incident on the scale of the Quran and Hadith. If it aligns, then it is welcome, otherwise...?
Thus, the honorable command of Allah, the Lord of Glory, is:
﴿إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ﴾
"Indeed, only Allah has knowledge of the Hour, and He sends down the rain, and He knows what is in the wombs. And no soul knows what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knows in which land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted."
Reference: (31-Luqman:34)
In this sacred verse, Allah, the Lord of the Worlds, has stated five things about which only He has true knowledge. This is further explained by the blessed Hadith of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. He said:
"There are five keys of the unseen that only Allah knows: (1) No one knows what will happen tomorrow; (2) No one knows what is in the mother's womb; (3) No one knows what he will do tomorrow; (4) No one knows in which region of the earth he will die; and (5) No one knows when the rain will fall except Allah."
Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari, Book of Seeking Rain, Chapter: No one knows when the rain will come except Allah Almighty, Hadith No: 1039.
That is, Allah and His Messenger, peace be upon him, have stated that no one knows the time of their death. Yet our Tablighi brothers write that the disciple has come to know the time of death.
Let us proceed further! Does the lover of Allah live? Let us ask the Quran. It says:
﴿إِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ وَإِنَّهُم مَّيِّتُونَ﴾
"O my Prophet! You will surely die, and they will surely die."
Reference: (39-Az-Zumar:30)
In another place it says:
﴿وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ ۚ أَفَإِن مَّاتَ أَوْ قُتِلَ انقَلَبْتُمْ عَلَىٰ أَعْقَابِكُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَنقَلِبْ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ فَلَن يَضُرَّ اللَّهَ شَيْئًا ۗ وَسَيَجْزِي اللَّهُ الشَّاكِرِينَ﴾
"And Muhammad is but a messenger; messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful."
Reference: (3-Al Imran:144)
Now pause for a few seconds to consider: who loves Allah more than Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, or who does Allah Almighty love more than Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah? Surely the answer is that both are lovers and beloved of each other. So when Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, passed away and eternal life is not for them either, then who would be a greater lover of Allah (according to the disciple) than him?
When the death of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, was temporarily denied by Sayyiduna Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, Sayyiduna Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him, argued from the mentioned verse about the death of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, in the presence of all the Companions, may Allah be pleased with them. And all the Companions agreed upon it.
Now it is a matter for reflection that Allah, His Messenger, peace be upon him, and the Companions, may Allah be pleased with them, say that permanence is only for Allah, whoever he may be, he must die. But the mentioned incident says that the lover remains alive. Observe another similar incident.
Fifth Incident on the Day of Judgment: Help
Abu Ali Rozbari says that a poor man came to me on the day of Eid, very shabby in old clothes, and said: Is there any clean and pure place here where a poor beggar can die? I carelessly dismissed it as nonsense and said, come inside and die wherever you want. He came inside, performed ablution, prayed a few rak'ahs, lay down, and died. I prepared his body for burial, and when I was about to bury him, I thought of removing the shroud from his face and placing his face on the ground, so that Allah Almighty may have mercy on his poverty. I opened his mouth, and he opened his eyes. I asked: My master, is there life after death? He said: I am alive, and every lover of Allah Almighty is alive. Tomorrow on the Day of Judgment, I will help you with my dignity."
Reference: Fazail-e-Sadaqat, p. 669, Faizi Kutub Khana, Lahore, p. 570, Maktaba Rahmaniya, Lahore
This incident also mentions a few points:
● Knowledge of death
● The lover being alive
● Being a helper on the Day of Judgment
Comment:
Arguments have already been presented on the first two points. The matter of help on the Day of Judgment has already been mentioned earlier in this context (Surah Al-A'raf, Ayah: 188) where Allah Almighty commanded the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ: "Say, I do not possess for myself any benefit or harm." If Muhammad ﷺ does not possess benefit or harm for himself, then who else has that power?
The Noble Prophet ﷺ said:
"O people of Quraysh! Buy your lives from Allah (i.e., save yourselves), I will not avail you before Allah. O Banu Abdul Muttalib! I will not avail you before Allah. O uncle Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib! I will not avail you before Allah. O aunt Safiyyah! I will not avail you before Allah. O Fatimah, my beloved daughter! Whatever you want to ask from me, ask here; I will not avail you before Allah."
Reference: Sahih Muslim, Book of Faith, Chapter on the Saying: "And warn your closest kindred," Hadith No: 206.
The intercessor on the Day of Judgment ﷺ made this statement, and the mentioned elders claim help. This is a matter for reflection and contemplation.
A Few More Incidents:
There are many other similar incidents. For example, see:
Reference: Fazail Sadaqat, p. 660
, etc.Sixth Incident: Praying Isha and Fajr with One Ablution for Fifty Years:
Sheikh al-Hadith Zakariya Sahib writes:
He wrote about Saeed bin Al-Musayyib that he prayed Isha and Fajr for fifty years with the same ablution."
Reference: Fazail Amaal, pp. 362, 674, Faizi Kutub Khana Lahore, pp. 443, 514, Maktaba Rehmania, Lahore.
Seventh Incident: Praying Isha and Fajr with One Ablution for Forty Years:
He further writes:
Regarding Hazrat Imam Azam (may Allah have mercy on him), it has been narrated very frequently that he prayed Isha and Fajr for thirty, forty, or fifty years with one ablution."
Reference: Fazail Amaal, pp. 362, 674, Faizi Kutub Khana, pp. 443, 514, Maktaba Rehmania.
Eighth Incident: Praying All Prayers with One Ablution for Twelve Days:
It is written:
There is a story of a Sayyid Sahib who prayed all prayers for twelve days with one ablution, and for fifteen years he never had the occasion to lie down; many days would pass without even tasting anything.
Reference: Fazail, p. 360, Faizi Kutub Khana, p. 440, Maktaba Rehmania.
New Incident: Engaged in Worship for Seventy Years:
Zakariya Sahib narrates the worship routine of an elder in the following words:
Hazrat Hunad is a hadith scholar, and his students say that he used to weep a lot. One morning, he taught us a lesson, then after completing ablution and other preparations, he continued to offer voluntary prayers until noon. He went home at noon, returned shortly after, led the Zuhr prayer, and remained engaged in voluntary prayers until Asr. Then he led the Asr prayer and recited the Holy Quran until Maghrib. After Maghrib, I left. I expressed my amazement to one of his neighbors, saying, "What a devoted worshipper this person is." He said, "This has been his routine for seventy years, and if you see his night worship, you will be even more amazed."
Reference: Fazail Amaal, p. 362, Faizi Kutub Khana, p. 443, Maktaba Rehmania, Lahore.
Commentary:
Now, if we consider these incidents, it becomes clear that these elders were detached from the world and had absolutely no need for worldly affairs, and their nights were also spent awake in worship on the prayer mat.
This is what Zakariya Sahib described about the conduct of the elders. Now let us turn our attention to the personality whose life is a perfect example for us; what are his teachings?
Sayyiduna Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-As (may Allah be pleased with them both) used to fast during the day and stand in prayer all night. When the Messenger of Allah ﷺ came to know about this, he said:
"O Abdullah! I have learned that you fast during the day and stand in prayer all night?" Abdullah replied: "Yes!" He said: "Do not do that. Fast and also break your fast. Stand in prayer at night and also sleep. For the body, the eyes, the wife, and the guest all have rights over you." (Meaning, fulfilling their rights is your responsibility.)"
Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari, Book of Fasting, Chapter: The Right of the Body in Fasting, Hadith No: 1975.
Sayyiduna Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that three companions of the pure wives (may Allah be pleased with them) came to him, and after learning about the worship of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ, one of them said: "From today onwards, I will pray all night." The second said: "I will always fast and will never break it." The third said: "I will never marry." When the Messenger of Allah ﷺ came to know about this, he summoned them and said:
أما والله إني لأخشاكم لله وأتقاكم له، لكني أصوم وأفطر، وأصلي وأرقد، وأتزوج النساء، فمن رغب عن سنتي فليس مني.
"By Allah! I am more conscious and fearful of Allah than you, yet I fast and break my fast, I pray and also sleep, and I have married women. Whoever turns away from my Sunnah has no relation with me."
Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari, Book of Marriage, Chapter: Encouragement to Marriage, Hadith No: 5063.
This is the perfect example! Do the aforementioned incidents of the elders align with this or not? It is a matter for reflection.
For us, the life of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ is the model. If matters and acts of worship are according to it, then salvation is certain; and if the conduct is against the perfect example, then no matter how great an imam or elder one follows, there is no guarantee of salvation and Paradise.
Tenth Incident of Grave Worship:
Maulvi Zakariya Sahib has recorded numerous incidents in his book Fazail-e-Amaal that are against the belief in Tawheed and Risalat and other Islamic teachings. Hazrat Sahib narrates an incident regarding the virtue of sending blessings (Durood). This incident encourages grave worship. He writes:
There was a very wealthy merchant in Balkh who passed away. He had two sons. His wealth was divided equally between them as inheritance, but among the inheritance were three hairs of the Holy Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم . Each brother took one hair. Regarding the third hair, the elder brother said, "Let us split it in half." The younger brother said, "Absolutely not, by God! The blessed hair of the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم cannot be cut." The elder brother said, "Are you willing to take all three hairs and let me have all the wealth?" The younger brother happily agreed. The elder brother took all the wealth, and the younger brother took all three blessed hairs. He kept them in his pocket all the time, frequently took them out, looked at them, and recited Durood Sharif. Not much time passed before the elder brother lost all his wealth, and the younger brother became very wealthy. When the younger brother passed away, some pious people saw the Holy Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم in a dream. The Prophet said that whoever has a need should sit by his grave and pray to Allah Almighty.
Reference: Fazail-e-Amaal, p. 869 - Fazail Durood Sharif, p. 35 - Maktaba Rahmaniya, Lahore.
◈Commentary in the light of Quran and Sunnah:
Respected readers! It is a matter of reflection that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), who forbade strengthening graves, building structures over them, and visiting them for intercession, used to supplicate:
اللهم لا تجعل قبرى وثنا.
"O Allah! Do not make my grave a place of idol worship."
Reference: Musnad Ahmad: 246/2
And commanded his followers:
ولا تجعلوا قبرى عيدا
"Do not make my grave a place of festivity."
Reference: Sunan Abi Dawood, Chapter on Visiting Graves, Hadith No: 2042.
Al-Albani (may Allah have mercy on him) declared it authentic.The same personality who cursed the Jews and Christians because they made the graves of the Prophets places of prostration, how could he command people to visit anyone's grave?
Here, also remember that the scholars of Deoband believe in deriving benefit from graves, as is evident from their books.
Reference: Al-Muhannad 'ala al-Mufannad.
Similarly, they do not deny seeking help from the souls of elders.
Reference: Sawanih Qasmi.
The eleventh incident: A hand coming out of the grave:
Sheikh al-Hadith Sahib Raqamtiraz said, Maulana Jami wrote a naat: Once he went for Hajj with the intention of standing near the Holy Shrine and reciting this poem. After Hajj, when he intended to visit Madinah Munawwarah, the Amir of Makkah saw the Holy Prophet ﷺ in a dream. The Holy Prophet ﷺ said in the dream: Do not let him (Jami) come to Madinah. The Amir of Makkah forbade him. But his passion and longing were so strong that he secretly set out towards Madinah Munawwarah. The Amir of Makkah saw the dream again. The Prophet ﷺ said: He is coming. Do not let him come here. The Amir sent men, caught him on the way, summoned him, treated him harshly, and put him in jail. Then the Amir saw the Holy Prophet ﷺ for the third time. The Prophet ﷺ said that he is not a criminal but he has composed some verses which he intends to recite standing at my grave here. If that happens, a hand will come out of the grave to shake hands, which will cause fitnah. Then he was released from jail and was given great honor and respect."
Reference: Fazail-e-Amaal, p. 890, Maktaba Rahmaniyah.
The Twelfth Incident Finally Came to Light:
Hazrat Sheikh writes:
Syed Ahmad Rifa'i, may Allah have mercy on him, is from Barsofiya. His story is famous that when he came for pilgrimage in 555 AH and stood near the pure grave, he recited two couplets, then he extended his blessed hand and kissed it.
Reference: Fazail Amaal, p. 890 - Maktaba Rehmania, Lahore.
Now, Zakariya Sahib has also translated these couplets. Observe: -
● From your separation, every particle of the universe is alive and dying. O Messenger of Allah, bestow a merciful glance. O Seal of the Prophets, have mercy.
● Assist the helpless, help the destitute, and console and comfort the sincere lover.
For more translated couplets, see Fazail Amaal,
Reference: p. 893
.Commentary:
In short, these couplets were written addressing the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ after his death, seeking help from him. However, this incident is completely fabricated. What can be understood from this incident is that:
⟐ The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ became aware of Maulana Jami’s intention, but did not know about Ahmad Rifa'i’s arrival.
⟐ There was fear of fitnah (trial) when a hand emerged from the grave upon reciting Jami’s couplets, but a hand also emerged upon reciting Rifa'i’s couplets. Did this also cause fitnah? How is it that the first time a hand emerged it was feared to cause fitnah, but the second time it was not an issue?
⟐ The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ not only has knowledge of the unseen, but also knows the secrets of hearts.
⟐ The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is alive in the grave and hears the calls of people; otherwise, how could a hand have emerged upon hearing the couplets?
⟐ Now Allah knows best what the philosophy behind such a hand emerging is.
In short, this incident completely opens the back doors to shirk (polytheism) against the teachings of Islam. Respected readers! This is not even a handful of references from the heap. We have only mentioned those references which in some way affect the belief in Tawheed (Oneness of God) etc. If such narrations are started to be mentioned which are weak and fabricated in the virtues of deeds, then an entire book would be presented before us. Therefore, keeping brevity in mind, we ignore this because the main purpose is not to refute the book, but to invite people to think whether what we consider a rose garden is not actually a thorny bush?
Finally, an important point is that when countless virtues and ranks of Shariah matters have been mentioned in the Quran and Hadith, then what is the need for weak and fabricated narrations and other incidents based on shirk?